Thursday, August 17, 2006

08.17.2006

Hey! I just have to blurt out that DH and I been married 21 years today! That means our marriage is old enough to legally get drunk. In the immortal words of Stewie, "That's funny. To me." (Family Guy)

So that's a big middle finger to all you family members and friends who said we were wrong for each other, too young and definitely shouldn't get married because it won't last. Even if we end up getting divorced next year, I'll still laugh - because my marriage has lasted longer than yours!

1 Comments:

At August 24, 2006 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yaaayyyyy! woot, woot! Go Cynthia, go Cynthia! Its your Anniversary! Haha, Im a dork, yes I know. Way to go girl, and hubbie to this wonderful woman! I am right behind ya, will be 19 years this December for me and my "old" man. LOL.. He hates it when I say that. And I too, am flipping the bird to all those nay sayers, who told us it would never work, we were to young, blah, blah, blah. 1/2 of them are all divorced now and come to me for advice. (snicker) So you go right ahead and laugh girl, you deserve it! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home