Thursday, June 08, 2006

06.08.2006


What you see here is the product of a week's worth of knitting. Looks like it, doesn't it? After running out of Iceland, I picked up a shawl I had started last year and worked on it all week. Then, tonight, I looked at it and saw four (!) gaps in the knitting, after going through one and one half skeins and having knitted over three feet of shawl. They weren't dropped stitches - I must have done something weird. So, I ripped the bloody thing out and restarted it. I've got a whopping two inches to show for all week. Errgh!

2 Comments:

At June 12, 2006 10:59 PM, Blogger shadowlands said...

This one is a shawl, like the ones I knit my girls. I don't know who it'll be for yet, but someone'll get it. The picture doesn't do the color justice, but the yarn is a pretty greeny-bluey-purpley-greyish blend. Kinda like the ocean! On a stormy day . . .

 
At June 18, 2006 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that color! Its very refreshing..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home