Sunday, September 17, 2006

09.17.2006

The sun came out today and it warmed up a bit, so Bubba got to work at the orchard, the boys logged, I cleaned bathrooms and the main floor and made two chicken pot pies, one vegetarian pot pie and apple crisp, all from scratch. My brother-in-law, his wife and daughter were to come out to watch football and eat with us, along with Jessebear and her new boyfriend, but the first group of guests cancelled due to illness and then the second came only for dessert, so we had a relatively quiet evening and much left-over pot pie.

I hereby present, pot pies:

1 Comments:

At September 25, 2006 10:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All together now: Yuuuuummmmm!!!!

LOL! These look beautiful Cynthia! I love the details with the little cut outs of leaves. Your just too talented. Did I ever tell ya I wish we were neighbors?? LOL.. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home