Friday, April 07, 2006

04.07.2006

I haven't done much knitting this week. Well, really, none at all since Monday night - and that was only a few rows. I had to work Monday, then got called into the office on Tuesday, again on Wednesday - and then Thursday as well. But, work went well, got some good work done and my boss and I got along really quite well. No anger, no raised voice - which, you must understand for a law office is quite idyllic. The payment for working so much this week was my son giving me flaming attitude last night and all day today. I then had a minor meltdown and very quietly took away his computer power cord. Which is apparently quite outrageous, as one should be able to game whenever one wants to, and definitely game instead of schoolwork, chores or eating proper meals, and the fact that I don't understand that is, well, I'm sure you know what it is. So, I'm fried and pretty depressed and when I went to pick up my knitting, the lovely child who I am knitting for decided that she should give me a dose of vitriol, so I looked at the knitting and thought "fuck it, I'm not fucking knitting for her" . This might possibly lead one to think that perhaps the problem is with me and I am actually the one being a bitch, but I must disagree withthat thought as daughter number 2 (Bubba) and DH are being perfectly normal and not cringing when I come in to the room, or whispering when I leave the room. As a matter of fact, the Bubba has been quite nice today, making the day a little less dark. I don't suppose the dark grey skies and rain helped much. So, by way of therapy, I took an alprazolam, ate chocolate, made black bean soup from scratch and stayed in my PJs all day. Damnit, I deserve a PJ day! Perhaps tomorrow, I will feel like knitting - or perhaps I will feel like starting another project and letting the capelet collect dust until mid-July.

1 Comments:

At April 08, 2006 5:36 PM, Blogger julia said...

Oh my, I found you. <3
Oh yes, it's Julia. On a blog.
The scariness of the thought.

Anyways, I give you a mental hug since I am not there to give you an actual one. My Dad always says his comfort when Em and I get obnoxious is that we will eventually take care of him and he can be equally obnoxious to us and get some kind of parental revenge. I don't think he means it....I hope. Haha. :]

I truly hope you don't mind me finding your blog. If you do, and I would very muchly understand if you did; I shall unfind it, of course. Just let me know. :]

Much love,
Julia.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home