Monday, March 06, 2006

03.06.2006

This must be the worst month for knitting. I have restarted Mother Goose's mittens a total of eight times. I keep dropping stitched or some other such %#*@ed up thing because I'll notice several rows back - a hole! Then, I get to rip it all out and start over. And over. And over.
And the baby blanket sits in my yarn bin and mocks me. It knows I can't rip it back to the dropped stich without ripping out the entire 30 inches of it. Neither can I go forward as I am knitting ignorant and can not just rip back the thirty plus rows to the mistake to fix it and then finish it. Errrggghhh!
So, I am going to go quietly restart Mother Goose's mittens for the ninth time. This will be the last time - I will not drop another stitch. I will finish one mitten tonight. I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home