Tuesday, February 21, 2006

2.21.2006

Urrrgh! Neighbor's hat was looking great, then I started the decreases. The same thing happened that always happens - it becomes &*#%ed up. I got so mad that I almost frogged the whole bloody thing. Wisdom took hold though and I decided that I'll drive out to the Knitting Goddess at the LYS, humble myself and beg for some of her wisdom. Either I screwed up somehow (though I can't see how) or there is a flaw in the pattern. It's not that I am incapable of making mistakes - quite the contrary. It's just that the exact same thing happens at the same place every time. I completely rewrote the pattern in longhand, again, this time factoring in all the decreases for my weight yarn, so I don't see how it is me.

On the positive side - I paid for some yarn in Great Britain on Friday - and it came today!!!!! I am so happy! I am going to just sit here for a while and look at my cashmerino . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home