Thursday, February 09, 2006

02.09.2006

Had the Advanced Beginner's knitting class with Abby today. It was helpful, but felt a little silly as I knew most of it. Abby got a little . . . moody halfway through and then informed me that "I'm just not a mad knitter , like you". I didn't know I was a mad knitter. I thought I just liked to knit. Ah well. At any rate, she'll not take the knitted mouse class with me on Monday - rats! I was looking forward to that.

LYS was out of the yarn I needed to finish neighbor's hat, so I'll either have to special order it or look online. I'd like to see if I can find it for less per skein than what I'm paying. Broke the news to neighbor that I was redoing his hat - he was slightly bemused but firmly decided on the yarn color.

So, I'm off to research yarn prices so I can go back to being a mad knitter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home