Monday, January 23, 2006

01.23.2006

Woke up this morning to a foot of snow. the weather channel said two inches. Don't you just love it? The joys of living at a higher elevation. Most of the state was shut down, but of course not the judicial branch or state offices. Pretty funny. Had to go out this morning and boy were people slithering about. Thank heavens for the subie! The kids got the shoveling done in no time and had a snowball fight to boot.

I haven't knit in four whole days. I feel so . . . . weird. Go to get going on the baby blanket, and as I blabbed to the neighbor, I have to finish his hat soon! Just working out a guage swatch right now - yes, I am finally a believer in guage swatches.

It's cold and I don't want to cook. There's enough leftovers - I think everyone can fend for themselves. Wait = I hear wailing and gnashing of teeth! I think I will huddle by the woodstove, eat chocolate and knit. Doesn't that sound like a good evening?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home