Thursday, January 19, 2006

01.19.2006

Making a list of the projects started which have to be finished:


darling hubby's sweater (need to take a class to fully understand how exactly I am supposed to do the increases and decreases - they confuse me) -->

Barbara's baby's blanket

next door neighbor's hat (that one's easy)










Colinette shawl for me (started in June :p)



and a list of the projects that haven't yet been started:
Mother Goose's (Sue's) mittens
Jesse's capelet (and matching beret - shh!)
Boy's mutant mittens (need to create a pattern)
Bubba's cat hat
Boy's sweater
slippers for me
herbal heatpacks for sis and friend

I think I need to assign myself a minimum number of rows to knit each day, otherwise I'll never get anything done.

2 Comments:

At January 22, 2006 5:42 PM, Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

That is quite a long list! Good luck! :)

R2K

 
At January 23, 2006 6:12 PM, Blogger shadowlands said...

Thanks! Like your SEM images.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home