Saturday, February 04, 2006

02.04.2006


I'll admit it, I've been checking out the Yarn Harlot’s Knitting Olympics longingly and rather hopelessly. With everything going on in my life, I don't have a snowball's chance in Hades of pulling it off. That's not just negative thinking, it's protective thinking. I'll pick a really great project, be really fired up, jump in with both feet, and then along the way get pulled off track by life and it'll sit in the stash basket for 17 years like DH's first sweater, which I've only recently frogged ( now I've got 11 lovely skeins of turkish wool). Fortunately though, I've just wandered onto Janis' fantastic proposal - the Knitting Special Olympics. The only rule is to cast-on during Opening Ceremonies and finish whenever you like. Gotta love that! And that's her button up above. Yes, I'm special, very special .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home