Friday, November 25, 2005

11.25.2005

One leg-warmer done! Knitting in the round is great. I'm running out of yarn, so checked out a yarn store here in Texas (Yarn & Stitches on Coit Road), but they don't carry the Noro : (

Paula, my sister-in-law, found several yarns she liked though. She's going to start two more scarves! She can knit in the van as we're driving cross-country. I can't though, it makes me sooo sick.

The weather has been much nicer here than at home. 50's and 60's. At home we got over a foot of snow on Thanksgiving! Glad I missed that one! The kids have been swimming outside in the pool all week here. This reunion has been really nice - to see all my husband's family and not for a funeral. It has been too long since we were all together. Two more days until we start the long drive back - 28 hours on the road - eeek! :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home