Thursday, May 17, 2007

Finished the girl's capelet today. Just have to weave in the ends and then I'll post a picture.

Met with the Yarn Goddess - she has given me good input on DH's sweater - I'll start that in the next day or so.

Almost done with the shawl to be gifted. I think I have chosen who it'll go to.

Started knitting a heatpack - had to do something easy with the odds and ends of yarn. I'll see how it progresses and post a picture.

Life is moving along. Jessebear is back on doxy - we're hoping it pushes her lyme into remission. My roof is failing - we find a new leak almost everytime it rains. I'm not sure how much longer we can continue to patch it. At some point, it is going to be all patch and no original roof - but I guess we have quite a few years to go before it is that bad. I just worry sometimes. I suppose that's normal. If only we could win the lottery and pay off the real estate taxes and reroof the house and pay off everything else. But, I guess I would have to play the lottery to win it, wouldn't I?

1 Comments:

At May 29, 2007 12:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have been in the same situation with a leaky roof. I HATED it when it rained.

Ohhh the lottery.. We play, but never win. Not even a dollar. I would LOVE to hit that baby. And like they say, you cant win if you dont play. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home