Thursday, July 06, 2006

07.06.2006

I hate being sick. The good news is it's just an upper respiratory, not the stomach flu. I can take this, I hate the stomach flu. Nausea sucks. So, it's my birthday. I'm 41 today - hopelessly ancient, I know. And I'm sick. Boohoo. I'm going to go have a hot lemon honey toddy and curl back up in a ball on the couch.

Mmm - I got home from the office to find a lovely card from Boy and Bubba, a cheeky one from Jessegirl, and a lovely new big griddle from Jessegirl! I think I will break it in Sunday morning, if I am better, by making pancakes.

2 Comments:

At July 10, 2006 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Im sorry your sick! I thought I was coming down with something, and started loading up on vitamin C. Hoping your feeling better!

 
At July 10, 2006 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Girl! Wishing you many more to come! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home