Friday, July 06, 2007

Doing things differently . . .



I don't usually come out and ask for specific things for my birthday - I'll drop a hint if I see something I like, before my birthday. Throughout the years, those hints, (for some reason I have as yet to understand) have never been heard.


This year, I did something different. DH asked me for a birthday list (something we always have the kids do) and I actually grew some balls and sent him a list of several things, asking him to get me just one of those things.


I was surprised, and grateful, to receive all but one item from my list:







I am really enjoying reading through my books and I haven't taken the earrings off since I got them. I feel so spoiled!

1 Comments:

At July 28, 2007 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my! What a great guy you have there. ;)

Those earings are luvvvvly!!! I too just picked up Bend the Rules Sewing. I will have to take a look at the other book you have on your list.

Happy belated birthday! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home