Tuesday, March 27, 2007

03.27.2007

I finished the third reincarnation of Jessegirl's capelet last night.
She tried it on.
The short and sweet of it is that I will be frogging it yet again and reknitting it. For those of you who do not often knit with pure wool, know that it stretches, so the measurements we thought were good were not and it therefore stretches too much. Also, she has decided that she doesn't want me to do quite as many increases so that it will be a little less full. I am gaining a new appreciation for designing knitwear - it is not nearly as easy as one would think.

1 Comments:

At March 28, 2007 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there! I just wanted to make sure you're aware that your blog is in the queue for the Fiber Arts Bloggers ring, because your ring code needs fixing. (That big picture of a highway--that's a problem in your FABLoggers ring code) I just sent you the code again--please let me know if you don't get it? I'd love to get you back in the ring. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home