Friday, January 28, 2005

01.28.2005

Abby's mittens are done, at last! I made the first one adult size because she's always stealing my mittens and gloves, but it was too long, so I have a forlorn cobalt blue single mitten sitting in my yarn basket. Sigh.

Once I figured out it was too big, the other two came out well. She likes them, but I was thinking, it would have been smarter to make the cuff of the blue mitten orange and the cuff of the orange mitten blue - you know? But hey, they turned out nice. Now I am going to have to try to write down the pattern (I know - should have done it while I knit it) as I made the pattern up.

While I was in the yarn shop buying the yarn for Abby's mittens, i found another yarn I just love. (Oh no, not again!) Yes, another soft and fuzzy yarn. It's Fumo by Lana Grossa. I am going to make a pair of mittens and a scarf for my sister's birthday.

So much knitting, so little time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home