Saturday, November 20, 2004

11.20.2004

Hey - the mitten class was really cool!

I was so silly - I came in through the door holding up my little minimitten with my chest puffed out, all proud. Like a kindergarten kid with his first fingerpaint! I walked around with it until dinner, waxing eloquent on knitting with double-pointed needles. The boys were nice but ran and hid with their computers. The girls were nice and thought it was really cute - they even shrieked when they saw it. Jesse said I should make a bunch and hang them on the Christmas tree. Now there's an idea!

I've talked Abby into taking a class with me - we're going to make a little felted bag - it's like hat size before felting, and then after felting it will be big enough to hold business cards or chocolate. Chocolate. Sounds like a great idea. And, I think that if the bag class is as easy as the mitten class, then I can make hats!!!!! Cool, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home